FW: Help Identifying non-TR3 side curtains

To: "'BritCars'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "'AutoJumble'" <autojumble@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Help Identifying non-TR3 side curtains
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 15:20:26 -0400
Cc: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Help,

In the pile of parts I got with a recent purchase, there are some side
curtains that I cannot identify.  (Maybe MGA or Austin Healey?)  Perhaps
one of you will recognize them.  I will probably offer them for sale
once I know what they are.  Price as yet to be determined.  Any
assistance is appreciated.

Later,
Carl F. Musson,
        You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the
road...
        TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Driver) & TS81802LO - ('61 Body-off in
progress)
        Tampa, Florida (USA)
        http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
<http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/>