What price for Heritage for a genuine piece of Triumph

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: What price for Heritage for a genuine piece of Triumph
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:06:10 +0100
Cc: <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Well, what a response to an overnight posting.

My little pile of Triumph bricks has got itself allocated. It seems the
only thing these will be used for is at a Club level as a prize! I think
its a rather nice idea to award someone a Triumph Brick on a nice piece of
polished wood or something similar. Certainly different to a conventional
trophy of polished tin! This means each brick will go from home to home in
the years to come and will continue to do so for as long as Triumphs
continue to run up and down the roads of the world.

Any more bidders before I return (or not) for another bootload? If anyone
missed my original posting on this bit of memorabilia, contact me for a
copy.

John Macartney