RE: Anniston Alabama

To: "'Brad Kahler'" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Anniston Alabama
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 06:54:05 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Best thing about Anniston is that its only a bit over an hour from Atlanta.
Lots of listers, clubs, etc. in the Atlanta area. You'll be about 45 minutes
from Birmingham, which aint a bad town, but its not a big city like Atlanta.
Parts are pretty readily available in Atlanta.  There is a good junk yard
(Matthew's), but I can't recall if thats in Birmingham or Montgomery.

Don't miss the Space Museum in Huntsville while you in the neighborhood,
there is gambling in Mississippi, if you care for that sort a thing.
Finally, we have one thing y'all don't have up there on the plains - OCEANS!
SEAFOOD!  You'll be 4-5 hours from either the Gulf or the Atlantic coasts.
Savannah is a wonderful place.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK