Re: TR4A Spin on adapter

To: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>, "INTERNET:triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR4A Spin on adapter
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 14:11:01 -0400
Message text written by "Power British Performance Parts, Inc."
>Tony,

The FRAM PH3600 is correct for the 4A, however, I have had problems in the
past with the inner structure collapsing in the FRAM filters.  We've since
switched to the Purolator filters and haven't had any problem since.  Let
me
know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Brian
<

Brian, thanks for the info.  Were the FRAM 3600's having
internal collapse?  I just deciphered the mostly worn off lettering
on the current filter.  It says:

Purolator PRO-42 (maybe PRO-142).

Is this the Purolator exchange you use for the FRAM 3600?

-Tony