Re: Toluene = > octane?

To: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: Toluene = > octane?
From: Isaac Crow <isaac@avana.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 12:51:38 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
James,
Yes, a mixture of toluene and xylene is supposed to make a good octane boost
mixture.  I think the total mix of both of them in  a US gallon of gasoline is
5-7%, but not positive on that figure.  There is a gas FAQ on the net you may
want to search for that has the info in it.

Isaac Crow
'74 Spit6+
Winder, GA