Re: Announcements & problems

To: Nathan Coraor <ndc12@scasd.k12.pa.us>
Subject: Re: Announcements & problems
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 22:53:27 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Nathan,
Only Selected hand tools.  Most electric ones are one year (if that).
Craftsman sells a lot of tools based on that assumption.  When you buy
wrenches and screwdrivers, you'll probably be OK, but read the fine
print on other high priced tools like torque wrenches, test equipment
and Electrical products.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer