Re: and one more thing

To: ndc12@scasd.k12.pa.us, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: and one more thing
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 07:22:34 -0400

> so then I guess the big question is whether the TR3 is watertight...
>
> --Nate
>
> [----------------]
>
> Nathan Coraor
> '80 Spitfire. plus rust.

Nate, I'm laughing so hard my eyes are watering!  I've never had a TR3 that's
watertight!  Well, I take that back - my '57 with the hardtop on was fairly
tight, but never one with a soft top.  That's one of the charms of the car.
You don't buy a 3 because of it's foul weather capability, but because of it's
fine weather capability!  That's why I've always had a 4 even when I've had 3s,
the TR4 you could drive in nasty weather rather comfortably (such as today).

Bruce Clough
...it's raining and the TR4 is out in the parking lot...