GT6 for sale or.....

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: GT6 for sale or.....
From: Jay Raynis <jay@rih.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 07:11:06 -0400
Tearfully, sorrowfully, the time has come for me to part ways with my GT6.
It's a project that I don't have the time or money for, and as much as I
want to keep it, I'd rather that it went to someone who does have time and
money to put it back together and drive it.

The car is a 1973 GT6 MkIII, with a bonnet from an earlier car (GT6+ ?),
plus all the "removables" from a 68 (no body shell or frame, but everything
else). I don't have the trans for the 73, but do have the 68 trans. Front
end was re-bushed and all the pieces painted. Rear end the same. Frame
stripped and painted. Body needs drivers side rear panel. I do have
fiberglass replacements.

If you want more info, e-mail me directly. The car is located in north-east
PA (half an hour from NY, ten minutes from Jersey). Reasonable offers would
be nice, but hey, unreasonable might be acceptable.

Jay

73+68 GT6 (One car, many parts)