TR6 - Tickford/Conventry Hood

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 - Tickford/Conventry Hood
From: rgb@exact.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 23:46:58 1998
1. Has anyone used one of these new "original" tops.
   (I have had fantastic luck with the Robbins tops, so wonder
   if these are different in material, fit, finish?)

2. Were the reflective strips used on ALL imported TR6's?
   (late 72 TR6 is the basis for question, new tan interior)

3. The header webbing appears to be tan inside and black outside,
   but its in really poor condition so I am not certain, any info?
   (is this related to interior color or just faded)

4. What color was the inside of the OEM top?

For anyone else's info, most the TR6's had black tops, but I
have the build sheet for one U.S. TR6 in Jasmine, Tan interior, White top,
so there were a few early cars with white tops from the factory.

Thanks,
Roger

--
Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com 512-794-9567, FAX 512-345-2879