RE: TR 6 side window curtain

To: "Triumph Owners" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR 6 side window curtain
From: aephoto <aephoto@netacc.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 98 09:15:24 -0400
My information comes from a TR 4, you can decide if it applies to a TR 6.
The weather curtain (polyethlene sheet) is on the exterior side of the
window and it is attached by inserting it into the metal channel when the
channel and gasket are applied to the glass. I am putting in the windows
now and will probably resort to tape or trim adhesive to the glass just
above the channel. With regard to the plastic getting into the mechanism,
I think it must "take care of itself" because it appears to just hang
there.

Allen Hess