Re: Philosphy of Chevette

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Philosphy of Chevette
From: "Dr. Faustus" <drfaustus@london.crosswinds.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 19:11:51 -0600
A Chevette was my first car.  I could kill the damn thing.  Never thought such a
piece of junk would be so reliable.  I jumped it over railroad tracks, raced my
friends Rally style (In his old Tercel), Glued a Big Gulp cup to the top...
Finally
sold it for scrap four years later when it wouldn't pass emmisions anymore.  The
yard gave me $80 bucks for mine, and hauled it anyway.  He probably adjusted the
carb and gave it to his kid...

Andy L.