Re: Wide TR RIMS???

To: Jeff Slaton <66austin@mursuky.campus.mci.net>
Subject: Re: Wide TR RIMS???
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 21:56:28 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jeff,
Inspect the welds that secure the rim to the center section.  Do they
look factory of after-the-fact?  In the '60's a guy I was working for
did all his racing wheels by cutting the rims off a stock wheel and
welding wider ones on the stock center.  Worked real well.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer