Fwd: 51 TRIUMPH RENOWN NEEDS HELP ON OTHER SIDE OF THE POND....boundary=

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, IfixMGs@aol.com
Subject: Fwd: 51 TRIUMPH RENOWN NEEDS HELP ON OTHER SIDE OF THE POND....boundary="part0_896653996_boundary"
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 18:33:15 EDT

--part0_896653996_boundary

Hello Listers,

I've just returned from Gaydon, totally exhausted but blissfully happy!
I'll tell you more whrn I've recovered, but for the present, here is a plea
from a man who needs help to fix a Triumph, notwitstanding his email address
of
<I fixMGs@aol.com>
If you can help him in any way, please email him directly, thank you.
Leon F Guyot