Name That Exhaust Manifold

Subject: Name That Exhaust Manifold
From: Jack McCarrick <jmccarr@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 21:40:58 -0400
I am just begining to revive a partially disassembled TR3A using the
MOSS catalog as a graphic guide to what's missing. The exhaust manifold
does not match any thing shown and I though one of you might recognize
it. This manifold has 4 individual pipes that extend all the way to the
crankcase level individually turn toward the back of the car and then
collect under the starter.  Shortly after they collect together they
bolt to the next section of exhaust pipe.  The exhaust beyond this under
starter collector looks like the book.  The assembly looks to have been
on the engine for a while.   The castings make me believe it's not home
built.

A standard manifold is in one of my boxes of parts, if I want to match
the literature and buy a headpipe.

Any ideas on it's origin or history?

Jack McCarrick
TR3A   TS 70047L