Re: TR4 rear brake drums

To: tr3run@peachnet.campus.mci.net
Subject: Re: TR4 rear brake drums
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 11:34:26 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> Ok, I've painted mine silver, but it looks wrong! Some of the TR4's I saw
>  at the British Car Show Day at Chateu Elan in GA looked to be black.
>
>  Any ideas as to which is correct?
>
>  Thanks all in advance!

Black.  Suggest you use a black Bar-B-Que paint.  That type paint is heat
resistant and will not flake off.  I think I used Rustoleum brand.  No problem
after 3 1/2 years daily driving.

Oh, yes. We had a thread awhile back about heat dissipation using that type
paint.  Consensus was - "no problem."   Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (original owner)