Re: Clutch trouble (More Questions)

To: susan@grotecon.com
Subject: Re: Clutch trouble (More Questions)
From: Dave Fain <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 08:31:00 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Susan, to make it easier to refit the gearbox to the engine,
get some bolts that are the same diameter as the ones that
hold the bell housing to the block but a couple of inches
longer, cut the heads off and thread them loosely into the
block.  This will make it a lot easier to get the bell
housing lined up with the block.  I have removed and replaced
the gearbox in my GT6 more times than I care to think about
and it's a one person job.  I use a piece of 2X2 to lever it
into place.
Dave
PS: Boyfriend????