Re: What is a TR250 Grill Worth?

To: Tom Winslow <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: What is a TR250 Grill Worth?
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 22:22:36 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 28 May 1998, Tom Winslow wrote:

> I have found a like new TR250 grill in a barn full of parts. The owner has
> asked $300 with an indication that he may come down some. What is a fair
> price? Is $300 too high?

Obsolete Parts, in Ontario, had 4 used TR250 grilles.  The "best" one was
$169 cdn, the cheapest was $99 cdn.  So I'd wager that $300 is a tad too
high.

For proof, go to http://www.sarnia.com/obsolete and fool around in the
"used parts" section, then print out the page w/ the TR4A/TR250 grilles on
it.  I don't think Obsolete has the grilles any more because they don't
update their web page much and the most recent flyer doesn't have them...
but they are there on the web and prices are too!

-Malcolm