Re: Not Happy!!

To: Cameron Greig <cameron@enterprise.net>
Subject: Re: Not Happy!!
From: Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 10:38:08 +1000 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 14:47 27/05/98 +0100, Cameron wrote:

> I feel the only way to remedy this problem is to ration you all to two
>TRs each.All surplus cars should be returned to the U.K. for distribution
>among deserving TR register members, ie ME!!
>
>One final point,it would be greatly appreciated is the cars could be
>returned to right hand drive before shipping.
>
>Looking forward to the home coming.

And while you're at it... the only TVR I've seen in 10 years down here was
one of the new ones, on display (and, by chance, on the road) at the last
Adelaide Grand Prix. You should redistribute those, too.

Allen Nugent
Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering
University of New South Wales
Sydney  2052  Australia