75th Anniversary?

To: Triumph List <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 75th Anniversary?
From: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 19:02:29 -0700
Hi Everyone,
    I'm back after a short absence (should have been a few weeks, turned
into 6 months!). I've been operating in digest mode, but I find that
difficult to keep track of what's happening here.
    So down to business, who's going to the Triumph 75th anniversary
bash at Gaydon this coming weekend? I'm going along with the Girlfriend
on Saturday evening and camping (not going for the
meal though, sounded a bit formal - anyone who's met me will know what I
mean!). If you see my Green (with 2-tone Blue/White Bonnet) Herald 1200
Saloon, AGL 887 B, come along and say hi,
    Regards,
        Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
\________________________/  1970 Herald 13/60 Saloon
 | |                  | |   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup
 |_|                  |_|   1972 Spitfire MkIV