Re: BMIHT Certificates

To: Ray.Walker@Ebay.Sun.COM
Subject: Re: BMIHT Certificates
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 13:16:45 EDT

> I just hooked up to the list several days ago and all this talk about certs
> has
>  been very enlighting.  I knew that you could get them but was not sure how
>  to go about it. Please let me know who I contact, and what information is
>  required to obtain this certificate (with or with out key numbers on it).

Ray, here is their address and some other info.  Mail or fax is probably the
way I would go.  Cheapest is mail, of course.

The cost is 20 english pounds (about $34) You can phone,
 fax, or snail mail your request to them with your name, address, car comm.#
 and credtit card # and the certificate will be in your hands in less than a
 week. It's a nice looking certificate and will show complete information
 about your car as it left the factory (right down to brand of tyre) as well
 as the date built, date dispatched, and distributor to whom it was shipped.
 Their address:  BMIHT, Academic Services
                       Heritage Motor Center
                       Banbury Rd, Gaydon
                       Warwickshire, CV35 OBJ
                       United Kingdom
 phone: (01926)641188     fax:  (01926)641555

Good luck on your restoration.  Cheers.

Art Kelly