Re: Cham-bana Triumph club & Mark Joslyn's e-mail

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Cham-bana Triumph club & Mark Joslyn's e-mail
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 10:31:35 -0400 ()
Cc: Richard White <rwhite@itds.com>, TR List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Wed, 27 May 1998, Dave Massey wrote:

> >I was at Lincoln Mall Sunday looking at the GREAT cars.
>
> >I would like to get involved with the local club but did not see
> >any literature at the show.  Who can I contact about joining?
>
> E-Mail Mark Joslyn at mbjoslyn@prarrienet.org...
That should be <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>. :-)

> >I have a TR3B which is not currently running and looks like
> >it went through a four car crash and fire.

Sounds a bit like my TR3B, which looks like it crashed into a telephone
pole, then rolled, then was abandoned and stripped before I bought it.
Unfortunately, it still looks like that many years later, but at least
all the numbers (commission, engine and body) match!

--Andy