Re: Tires Thread

To: "Tom Wagner - Program Manager" <tom.w.wagner@Central.Sun.COM>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tires Thread
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 09:19:26 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Is the noise coming from the front or the rear of the car?   Ck. your tires
for feathering on the edges.  This is an indication that the front or rear
is out of alignment.  The chirping may be because the tire is not so much
rolling as it is sliding at a slight angle and scrubbing the tire.

Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire4 Mk1
Houston, Texas