Re: Castrol Syntec in LBC's?

To: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Subject: Re: Castrol Syntec in LBC's?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 15:54:33 -0700
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Jim,
Perhaps a better question is, "How do you keep Castrol Syntec (or any
other oil) in a Triumph?"  My son suggested that he was going to start
putting synthetic oil in his Mk2 Spit.  My answer to him went something
like this, "At the cost of synthetic oil you would be foolish to run
that until you figure out how to keep it from oiling the driveway."

If you have that licked, it can't hurt.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer