RE: Castrol Syntec in LBC's?

To: "'Gambony, Jim'" <jim.gambony@eds.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Castrol Syntec in LBC's?
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 16:59:59 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I have no first hand knowledge, but recall several threads on the subject
recently, concluding they are fine for the engine, but will leak from places
ordinary oil will not leak from.  Thus, if you have an increasingly deep
pocket to keep refilling......

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK