Comment on parts shipping, etc.

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Comment on parts shipping, etc.
From: "Scott Decker" <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 13:01:05 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"

Couldn't help but notice that some ire is building over the old 'you shipped
it, I didn't get paid' thing again.  I may be oversimplifying this, but
here's what works well for me, at least for small parts:

Use FedEx Economy, sent COD Cash to the receiving party.  If they don't pay,
they don't get the part.  If they do pay, you get your money in TWO business
days.  Maybe I just got lucky, but that seems OK by me.  Obviously, you
can't ship anything big, but what the hell.

My two cents, YMMV.

Scott

70 GT6+ KC79034L