re: bumper for Joe Campa

To: JDCampa <JDCampa@aol.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: bumper for Joe Campa
From: "Mark S. Lepore, M.D." <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 11:19:02 -0400
Joe:It is a driver's (left) side corner.  I bought it for a 1971, but I believe
they

are all the same.
It is in good shape, no bends, decent chrome, etc.
I'll take whatever you'd like to pay.  It cost me $40 plus shipping, but I never
used it.  They dipsh*ts sent the wrong part, and don't want to refund it!
Sirmoog
Sorry I had to send this to the list, but Joe's email address doesn't seem to be
working.