Triumphs for sale...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumphs for sale...
From: PHBJohns <PHBJohns@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 12:48:04 EDT
I have decided to rationalise my fleet of Triumphs and would like to sell the
following...

'65 Vitesse saloon for restoration, straight and complete, solid underneath,
original except for 2L Mk2 engine fitted, original 1600 available

'61 Herald 'S' saloon for restoration, the rarest Herald, condition as above
but paint worse, dry stored many years, 1147 engine fitted, original 948
available.

'80 Dolomite 1500HL, just out of MOT, recent engine bottom end rebuild,
reasonably tidy but will need new front RH wing before it returns to the road.

All cars are located in SW England and are open to offer. Drop me an e-mail if
you are interested in any of them.

cheers,

Paul Johns

PS, This will reduce my Triumph fleet to a more managable 5!