Troy and Brut

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Troy and Brut
From: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@Kollmorgen.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 21:21:06 -0400
Warning...if you loath idle chatter on this listserv click "Trash" now.
To follow bears no resemblance to the high level technical talk we have
recently experienced...such as leaded v. unleaded gasoline, the great
trunnion oil debate, and the joys of  TR6 jacking points.

Today was a non-TR day.  Rather than spend quality time with one of my
TR's the wife insisted that I finish laying pavers along our sidewalk
out front.  I had the TV in the garage on and was at least able to watch
Indy as I worked my way through 5-60 pound bags of mortar mix and 45
pavers. Well, it's bad enough that we have to experience Indy now
without Roger Penske and Carl Haas, but after about the 10th time it
occurred to me that the single sponsor must have been Brut.  Was it just
my station or did the entire US have to live through Troy getting sacked
by the brunette...over and over  and over again!!.  Every time I looked
up there she was sticking her C cups in poor Troy's face.  It got so bad
that after the 15th time I would have thrown my green bottle of the
stuff out if I hadn't given it up back in the early 70's.  It was so bad
I actually though about starting to use English Leather or British
Sterling.  Hopefully, Brut has a new campaign lined up to be unveiled
and they were just trying to squeeze the last little bit out of poor
Troy.  I sure hope so 'cause if I see poor Troy and the Jill Ireland
wantabe one more time....I'm going to scream!!

bye for now

Tom Long

64TR4
68TR250