RE: Need PDWA for 69 TR6

To: "'Sam Gentry'" <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Subject: RE: Need PDWA for 69 TR6
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 18:44:45 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Well, I am game for rebuilding it.  Brake fluid comes out my switch hole, so
O-rings is a likelihood.  Where did you get 'em?  Maybe if I have trouble
finding 'em I can purchase some of your surplus. What is EP material? We are
now going into another area no alt-man has gone before.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK