Re: Fuel Pump

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 12:21:04 -0700
Cc: Tim Clayton <clayts@vegasnet.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
One other note on electric fuel pumps.  Most universal ones these days
are designed to work with Fuel injection systems and as such put out on
the order of 15 psi.  This is much too high for most British carbs.  You
will need to also get a fuel pressure regulator and put it in line agter
the pump.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--