Vancouver all british meet

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Vancouver all british meet
From: "Ron Roach " <rroach@sprint.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 11:32:15 -0700
Cc: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi listers!
 Last weekend was THE big car show at VanDusen gardens here in Vancouver.
Over 460 entries, blasting sunshine, and one of the largest Triumph
turnouts of recent memory.
Joe Curry's spit was spectacular losing a ribbon only to a '78 spit
sporting pearlescent paint(?).
It was great to meet him in person.
There were large turnouts of minis, MGs, Jaguars,etc.
If you ever have the time in May to visit, definitely try to see this show.
Have a great weekend!
Oh yeah, I still have a '78 spit for sale(I'm keeping the other one) or
trade; maybe for a GT6, MGBGT, something that I can haul a couple of
guitars in.  Email me direct at  rroach@sprint.ca

Ron Roach