Car Show

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Car Show
From: Amy Jo Black & Tony Zager <amyjo@tranquility.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:28:02 -0600
Greetings, Scions!

        I would like to invite everyone to the 1st Annual Mid-Missouri All
British Car
Meet.  It's Saturday and Sunday, May 30-31st, in Columbia, Missouri.  So, if
anyone will be near us next weekend, drop by!  We'll have the usual stuff,
including a not too serious rally, swap meet, and of course the car show.  I
know
that fellow lister Chad Stretz will have his 100 point TR 6 there, and I  hope
have my TR 4 and Amy's Mk 2 Spit on display as well.  Anyone else?

For more info, e-mail Robert Tucker at:  robert@tuckersfinejewelry.com

Hope to see some of you there,

Tony Zager & Amy Black
1966 Spitfire Mk2
1969 Spitfire Mk3  (with custom bodywork by a Dodge Shadow)
1963 TR 4