TR3B Heater Wanted

Subject: TR3B Heater Wanted
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 16:30:24 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello all,

I know I probably should've been very suspicious when taking everything
apart under the hood and finding the heater pipes that lead into the
firewall completely solid. Things got worse once I got past the firewall and
started removing things under the dash. Surprise --- no heater! I know it
came with one (at least that's what the BMIHT says). So, does anyone have a
heater available for a 1962 TR3B? It's not like I'm planning on getting a
lot of heat out of one (especially since I don't yet have a top for the car
either), but I do want one for completeness if nothing else.

Thanks,

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B