Announcing Triumphest '98 and SCTOA web sites

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Announcing Triumphest '98 and SCTOA web sites
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:08:15 -0700
Cc: Greg Taylor <tricat3@aol.com>, Jan Dawson <akatr5@aol.com>
I am pleased to announce the web site for Triumphest '98.

Triumphest is an annual event hosted by one of the Western US Triumph
clubs. This year the Southern California Triumphs Owners Association
(SCTOA) is hosting the event in San Luis Obispo, on the picturesque
central coast area of California, October 22-25, 1998.  For more
information check out the link below.  It will updated in the coming
months with things like the judging criteria for the Funcours and our
special guests, so stay tuned if you plan to attend.

http://home.earthlink.net/~bk13/tphest.htm

SCTOA has also just joined the web this month.  If you have a links
page, please give us a listing and drop me a message so I can add you to
our links.

http://home.earthlink.net/~bk13/sctoa.htm

If you discover any problems, please let me know so I can fix them.

Brian Kemp
bk13@earthlink.net
72 TR6