tr6 tires

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: tr6 tires
From: Tpjk <Tpjk@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 16:01:52 EDT
I was wondering if any of the list members rremember a posting re: domestic
tr6 tires . This was 6-8months ago and at that time my car didn't need
tires..if you know what I mean!!!  My car is ready now and I wish I had filed
the information. Discussion had been going back and forth between Coker tires,
and others I don't remember.

I have been looking and spoke with the folks at Coker tire  ($189/tire shipped
to Florida) over my head right now!!!! I remember a posting about a BF
Goodrich TA that fit our narrow rims. Does anyone remember this size or have
any other comments.

My car has left the "original equipment" catagory so Michelin X tires are not
required (esp. at $190 each).

Thanks in advance for any advice

Tom Manly
White 1974 TR6