Re: spitfire exhaust...

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "tad" <trnelson@umich.edu>
Subject: Re: spitfire exhaust...
From: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 11:43 -0800
Tad wrote:

are there any other performance-based exhaust systems for the spitfire
other than the monza?

thanks
tad
*****************************
Tad - Although the Monza system is nice, I also looked around before I
spent the money on an exhaust system.  Not a lot of choices, so I went
to a muffler shop in my area that specializes in performance exhaust
systems and had them custom fabricate a system from stainless steel from
the exhaust header back.  The cost was less than a Monza system that
only bolted to the end of the middle pipe.  I would recommend that you
at least check around with a couple of shops in your area just to see
what the cost is, etc.  Might save you a few bucks.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire 4 (for sale)
64 Porsche 356C Coupe