TR6 (late) used fender availability

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 (late) used fender availability
From: Brian Ricker <brianr@mvp.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 03:08:49 -0500
I've got a lead on a '76 TR6 that has been sitting for 3 years. Oddly
enough all 4 fenders are missing. I know that new it would take ~$1200
for the outer fenders and hardware. Do any of the listers have fenders
laying around (or know of some place that does)? Also is there anything
else I should be aware of in going to look at this car (I know about
rear
trailing arms, diff mounts etc). Did all late US cars come with
overdrive?
Current owner (DPO?) doesn't think this one has od but he seems
unsure about alot of things about this car?

Thanks in advance,
Brian Ricker