MG for sale

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG for sale
From: "bill" <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 00:29:20 -0400
I know this is the wrong list for MGs, but I'm always getting calls from
people want help selling their cars.
I don't know this person or have any financial interest.  All I know is
what she told me over the phone.  Please reply directly to her.

1974 MGB, chrome bumper car.  Approx. 50K original miles, believed to be
the 3rd owner.  Car has been
garaged for the last 9 years and has spent last year outside.  Running when
parked (parked she told me because it failed the State's safety test
because the turn signals wouldn't work and she got tired of  messing with
it) Interior had be redone, and was repainted right before being parked.
Needs new top and tires.  $4,500 neg. Vernon Davis (a woman)  Car is in the
Salisbury, N.C. area  704 636-3431

TIA for your patience.

Bill Wood
1973 TR6