FS: '65 TR4+parts car

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS: '65 TR4+parts car
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 09:24:15 -0400
At a show yesterday I was speaking with a fellow that wishes to sell a
project he'll never get to. He is well versed in British cars, but would
rather devote his attention to his TD. The specifics as related to me: a
'65 TR4 complete, with some rust, and a companion parts car. He bought them
about 20 years ago with the intention of making a good restoration, but has
given up hope on it and just wants the garage space back. Both vehicles
have been garaged the whole time. He is located in Greene, NY, near
Binghamton. Contact Gary Christy at home, 607-656-8649. For serious
individuals I could provide inspection and report. He wants about $1000 for
the lot.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (21 year owner)

There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.