RE: TR2/3a steering

To: newslist Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Bruce Marshall'" <bruce@marshall.co.nz>
Subject: RE: TR2/3a steering
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 14:09:52 +0100
Yesterday I met someone at a meeting who talked about that stuff. He
used a Ford escort MKI steering rack, changed the steering arms around,
lhd to rhd and vice versa,(for the ackermann angles) used TR7 rubber
spiders, a the upper part of a two piece column and some bracket to fit
it. Looked good and professionally and costs about 70 ukp. soory that
you have to work out all the other details yourself, I didn't listen too
carefully as I do have a proper steering on my TR6

Gernot