TR2/3a steering

To: "newslist Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR2/3a steering
From: "Bruce Marshall" <bruce@marshall.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 21:13:00 +1200
Hi all; just in case my last wasnt seen, does anyone have experience of
proffesionally engineered conversion kits for switching 2's/3's over to
rack & pinion.
I'm amazed to have had only one reply from an owner doing a home-mod
conv'n. -  surely I'm not the only philistine prepared to say goodbye to
originality in favour of enhanced driveability. (the twin Delortos' have
been a plus, & the O/D switch on the gearstick, . . . . . . . )
CB Marshall                    bruce@marshall.co.nz
22c Sequoia Grove,  New Plymouth,  New Zealand
ph 00 64)675 88856        fax 00 64) 675 80772