Cool Triumph Books

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cool Triumph Books
From: robert janyk <robertj@eurojazz.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 17:05:58 -0700
I have 2 recent purchases from old used book stores that I dearly love to
haunt.  Someone out there may be interested in the following items.  I hope
you are because I have already paid for them.  Any interested party can
have them for what I paid, you pay the postage.

Item #1
Service Instruction Manual for Triumph TR2
Publication Part # 502602
Orginal Red Bound Hard Cover Book
Includes Supplement for TR3 Model
Service Division, Standard-Triumph Sales Limited
Coventry England
I paid $35.....you pay same and postage its yours.....give me $40 and
postage and I can put the $5  towards a new tonneau cover....sigh...you get
it

Condition is reasonable given the age
Somebody did work on the engine and used the manual for a directory, sorry
has those greasy handprints that somehow add character
In pretty good shape .....if I had a TR2 I would buy this book...it would
look great in the trunk at the car shows

Item #2
Original/not a repo
1958 Road and Track
Road Test Annual
(Includes all road tests conducted in 1957)
and guess what??????
Big time ad on the inside cover page for the '57 TR3....very cool advertisement
also has the road test... very cool..... gotta have it
I paid $16.50 you can have for same....you pay postage.....however that
tonneau cover as well as numerous other things are calling......

Please respond to my personal address and not the list