Re: "Hillman -"

To: dave eaton <dezn490@wadnr.gov>
Subject: Re: "Hillman -"
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 08:37:44 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: BruceKro@compuserve.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 15 May 1998, dave eaton wrote:

> Or the nice little Lotas Mrs. Peel drove or the
> Yellow TR-7 the Purdy drove in The New Avengers ??

        Or how about the Triumph Cathy Gale rode... I say rode `cos it
        were a two wheeler... and Tara had an AC 428 until they thought it
        not "lady-like" enough and gave her that Europa...

        But the best thing I ever saw Emma in... was that leather jump suit
        ... Where's my drool bucket??

        Greg "still pinin' for the fjords" Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois