yellow & black vacuum hose

To: "triumph.mail" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: yellow & black vacuum hose
From: "Adrian Tedder" <teddera@MNSi.Net>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 17:31:36 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
   Anyone know of a source for the yellow and black stripe vacuum line from
the intake manifold over to the brake booster on a TR6.  I gather TRF tried
to make these but did not have much success.  They had some advertised in
the 1996? glove box companion but were sold out by the time I received the
book and called them.  I would like to find this part as a way of finishing
off the engine bay to original standards.  I realize this is a long shot,
but hey,  nothing ventured nothing gained.

Adrian
73 TR6