TR6 upper wishbone bracket

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 upper wishbone bracket
From: "Lars G. Johnsen" <lars.johnsen@lili.uib.no>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 02:15:06 +0200
Listers

Spring is well on its way here in Norway, and the TR6 is under the
wrench. Noticed that my brackets (fulcrum?) for the upper wishbones were
facing different ways on different sides of the car. On the left the
bend in the bracket is directed towards the engine, while on the right
the bracket bends outwards. From a visual inspection it didn't appear to
make any difference with respect to the location of the wishbones.
Wondered if anyone on the list knew something about this, and if
possible, could tell me what the proper direction of the brackets should
be.

Best, Lars G. Johnsen
'74 TR6