Re[2]: Aussie Master Cyl. Kit

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: Aussie Master Cyl. Kit
From: Pat.Catchpole@netc.co.uk (Pat Catchpole)
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 13:32:55 +0100

Diamonds are Forever contains one of those brilliant lack-of-continuity scenes
where to escape the baddies Bond has to drive the car on 2 wheels to fit down a
narrow passage.  He enters the passage on the left hand wheels, the camera angle
changes, and he exits on the right hand ones.  Now that is clever.  Check it out
next time it's on TV

Pat