RE: Aussie Master Cyl. Kit<199805130140.LAA07693@sam.comms.unsw.EDU.AU>

To: Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>
Subject: RE: Aussie Master Cyl. Kit<199805130140.LAA07693@sam.comms.unsw.EDU.AU>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 09:31:02 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Bob Hutton <bobhutton@VUT.edu.AU>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
While we're on the subject of Oz, does anyone kow who started the Holden motor
company, I have been told it was a butcher from Walsall in England, just
curious, that's all!!!

Rich

ps, on the subject of Bond films, in Diamonds are forever(I think) they was a
Topaz orange Stag, for some bizarre reason that gorgeous V8 burble had been
dubbed over with what sounded exactly like a Herald!!!!