Update on convalescing Spitfire

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Update on convalescing Spitfire
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 20:54:20 -0700
Today, I picked up the "bloody but unbowed" Spitfire from the body shop
and was quite pleased at the rush job that my bodyman did on the little
guy.  I still have to attach the snaps to the driver door and put the
window handle on properly, but I think I'll be ready to roll on Saturday
morning bound for Canada and the Vancouver All British Field Meet.

I'll throw a couple extra quarts of oil in the boot and I'm off for the
first Northwest meet of the year.

I hope to see all the guys (and gals) I have been talking with in
cyberspace up in BC this weekend.  And I don't want to be reporting next
week on all the rain at the event.

Happy to be a Triumph driver again,
Joe Curry
--