Metro New York British car show

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Metro New York British car show
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 12:32:31
NY metro area Listers,

The New Jersey Triumph Association, is sponsoring an all British car show
in Westwood, NJ (Bergen County) on Saturday, 20 June, 9:30Am to 2:30PM.
The site is wonderful; a closed street running through a tree laden park in
the town of Westwood, NJ.  This the shows seventh year, my first running it.

We had a large variety of marques last year; Triumphs, MGs, Healeys, TVRs,
Jags, Sunbeams, Coopers, a Rolls-Royce(Bergen county), and yes, a
Metropolitan.  Most of theses marques are already represented through
pre-registration this year too.  Last year, the Best of Show was a
pristine, 1957 Jag XK140, beautiful car.

Come on out and join us.  We'll have 12-15 classes, including at least six
Triumph classes, TR2/3, TR4/250, TR5/6, TR7/8, Spit/GT6, and Stag/other
Triumph.

The Westwood Chamber of Commerce has a Summer Saturday celebration the same
day, so we get a nice crowd strolling through too.  If you have an
interest, let me know.  I can E-mail, or snail mail, you the details,
pre-registration form and map.

Thanks.

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A