Triumph Sighting!

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph Sighting!
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 22:15:48 -0700 (PDT)

Saw an 'unusual' Triumph today- a Daytona.  Motorcycle :-)

Nice bike, said "triple injection" so I imagine it's 3-cylinder.  I wonder
if you could stick 2 of those injection units onto a TR6?

Saw it heading down Blanchard street in Victoria, BC, narrowly missing a
speed trap.  The cops had hidden in the bushes and set up the laser gun I
think; also had 2 motorbike cops at the ready to catch anyone who didn't
respond to the "finger of excessive speed"

-Malcolm